Monday, December 1, 2008

Today

Today we got up and Luke showed off his computer skills.
We played and got some stuff done around the house. I am making baby food for Luke and I did a big batch of sweet potatoes this morning. A positive of making the food (other than the purity of food and decrease in cost) is that I have been sampling it, and I sort of like sweet potatoes now! I know, catch your breath... I know its orange. Its not too bad. Squash is still not too good, but maybe it will grow on me too.
Rick got a bunch of things done on his various house projects and I went to the mall with Luke. We picked up a few gifts and yankee swap etc gifts. We were planning to stay at Nana and Papa's tonight because Rick was supposed to have an all day training tomorrow. Well, about 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave, he got a call saying is boss messed up and the training is Wednesday. oops. It would have been slightly better if my car was not at Nana and Papa's. So we still headed over there and had a GREAT dinner with them (what else is new!) and they had some play time with Luke. Luke liked looking at their christmas tree and, as always, had fun with Nana and Papa. He ate a HUGE helping of sweet potato, and I think would have eaten more if I had any more to give him. He is doing so great with the spoon and solid foods!

1 comment:

Robicslady said...

I'm so proud of my big girl for trying a new food!