Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

Friday:
I got up at normal time 4:40 and quickly got ready for work because the roads were bad and I didn't want to have to rush. It still took me over an hour to get there, even leaving at 5:20am. There were trees down all over the place on my drive in and lots of power lines down also. When I got to the office.... no power. Awesome. I made my way in and began to call all of the patients, on my cell phone because when the power goes out, so does our phone system. My 7 am patient showed up, so she kept me company until her office opened at 7:30. I left there at about 8-8:30 and headed for Nana and Papa's. I knew that they had no power, so my plan was to kidnap them to our house. When I got there, they had tons of trees down in their yard and on their street. They (well Nana) decided it was a good idea to leave. Either that or she just wanted to come to my house to see Luke. :)

We got everyone settled at our house and had some lunch. Nana and Papa played with Luke for a bit. Then Papa and Rick headed downstairs to work in the basement to do some work. Nana, Luke and I started to make the christmas cookies. We got Luke dressed up in his apron He kept trying to take it off, but he had fun making cookies.

Here is Luke supervising Nana making cookies




No comments: