Wednesday, December 10, 2008

today


Today is my short day at work, so I was out by 1. Sort of a rough day at work, so we (I) needed some retail therapy :). Being so close to Christmas, I thought that getting something that I would never get as a gift would be the best thing to go shopping for. So, we went to buy a new carpet for the living room. Luke has been trying his best to crawl etc, but doing it on a blanket is hard work. We figured this would be a bit more comfortable for him and it looks nice too :) A couple of gifts came in the mail today, so I wrapped them while Luke napped, on the new carpet :)


Tomorrow, I have an easy day at work, as we have our manager's holiday party! yay! I figured out the problem with uploading videos on here, our camera saves them in the wrong format, so now I don't know what to do. Maybe Rick's camera is different...

No comments: