Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nativity set and decorating

I decided to keep decorating today... So, the stockings are hung and the new nativity set Dee got us last year is up. When we got the nativity set, it seemed to be life-sized. It was many, many boxes.... BIG boxes. I was thinking all day where was I going to put it? So I started opening the boxes and the pieces are not as big as we thought, so we slid the TV over and it fit perfectly! even the lady on Extreme home makeover on the TV seems to be admiring my nice nativity set heheIn this picture you can also see the stockings that Dee made for Rick and I. The one on the far right is an older one of mine that she had made, so I taped "Luke" over Nicki and hung it up too :) The cats have to share one hook for now until I get some more Here are pics of the ornaments that my secret santa sent me last year :) so cute and I was so excited when I opened them up to hang up. The top one is red sox and the bottom one is patriots.
This is a pcture of the ornanment that Kim, Mark and the girls got Luke for his baptism. Its a little baby animal with a pacifier in its mouth and a 1 for 1st christmas. So cute!

2 comments:

Robicslady said...

You should have your own HGTV show!

Skellyvision said...

What lovely nativity set!