Saturday, November 1, 2008

forgetful

Sometimes, when I am sick or not feeling good, I don't remember anything. Like, the time when I was a senior in high school. Dee took me into Boston to look at Northeastern for college. When we were about half way there, I suddenly started to feel very sick. I guess, once we got into the city, we saw someone I went to middle school with and his mom, on the T. They were going to see Northeastern too. Fast forward 4 or 5 years. I call Dee to ask her if I can bring my new boyfriend, Rick, to her wedding. She says "Oh, is that the kid we saw on the T that day in Boston?" I was like. "Um, no, I don't think so. I have no idea what you are talking about." Well, it was Rick, and I have no recollection of that day. No wonder I didn't go there for school :)

Anyways, I totally forgot everything that we did on Thursday when I updated last. Luke had his MD appt, got that in. After he had a nap, I decided Cold Stone Creamery was just what would make my foot feel better. So Rick, Luke and I met Aunty Drea there for some ice cream. Rick and I had coupons for birthday ice creams from there!

On the way home, my Dad called, and was going to swing by to see Luke. So Luke got to see Grandpa too! After a short visit, Luke was pretty fussy, so he and I took a nice long nap on the couch. We woke up to Aunty Dee coming through the door for a visit! She played with Luke for a bit, then we ordered Chinese food, YUM! After a good dinner, we all watched Family guy until Aunty Dee had to leave.

Overall, a great, relaxing day for me and my foot. And a pretty exciting day for Mr. Luke, getting to see Grandpa and 2 aunties!


This morning, I was showing Luke pictures of his brand new cousin, Nikos, on my phone. He was smiling at his picture and holding the phone very tight. He looked at it for about 2 minutes, which was a long time!


Today we had Christopher's 2nd birthday party, which was Luke's first bday party he has been invited to! He had fun and was dressed in his tiger costume! Afterthe party, we went over to Nana and Papa's for dinner. They hadnt seen the little guy in over a week, so they were excited to see him. We had a great dinner with them, and after we finished, Luke was on Rick's lap. He was eying the sweet potatoes, so we decided to give him a little. He made funny faces, but he cried when I stopped giving it to him. He did great!

No comments: