Saturday, November 8, 2008

first zit and lots of laughs

Luke has grown his first zit and oh it was a good one! It started late last week and really sprouted on friday and saturday. It seems to be going down now. And let me tell you, its VERY hard not to pop it. But, I used self control and did not touch it.
It is sort of hard to see in these pics, he was pretty self-conscious about it and was resistent to having his picture taken. But its on his left cheek.


He is laughing and babbling a ton now. His laugh is a really high pitched squeal and really cute.
I tried to upload a video, numerous times, but it didnt work, so if you want to see him laugh, you need to come over :)
Saturday

We got up and did some exercises and had some play time. MaryJo and her mom stopped by to drop off a gift from a former patient at my old job. So nice. Luke loved the present and has been playing with the cloth book ever since. I got Luke dressed and we headed to Heather's baby shower. He got to meet some of my PT school classmates and hang out with them. The shower was very nice and Luke got to flirt with a couple baby girls and a few "older" women (ages 2-7). After the shower, we headed home and got Rick. Then we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. Dee and John came over and we had a great time. We left there at about 830 when we were all exhausted and came home for bed. I didn't take any pictures, but Grandma did, so if I receive any, I will post them.
Sunday
Up at 630 am to get to church with Papa. Luke was a HUGE hit at the 8am mass (mostly older folks) and was oohh'd and ahh'd by the older ladies. And of course he loved it. We went downstairs after mass for coffee and doughnuts and there was more oogling of Luke.
Over to Nana and Papa's after we were done. Rick and Papa left to head up to the lake to close it up and Nana and I hung out with Luke. We had a great day and watched the Pats win (yah!).








1 comment:

Becca's blog said...

Nana and papa are so cute with him! and I am very upset you will not be at Thanksgiving! Derek is coming too.