Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank you Hillary!















The pictures that Hillary took came out great! I have posted a few, but wanted to keep the one that we used for our Christmas cards to be a surprise. So that one isn't on here. It was a little windy at times that day, so my hair is a little crazy in some of them :) the wind-blown look haha.



This week:




Tuesday was a normal day for Luke and Rick with the normal rounds.


Wednesday: When I got out of work at noon, I came home so Rick could leave for work. Luke and I hung around and played for a bit, then we went to Nana and Papa's. We visited with them until bath/bedtime for Luke. Nana and I go him ready for bed and asleep, then I left to go meet my co-workers for pizza and drinks. It was fun to relax with them outside of work! After that, I headed back to Nana and Papa's and Rick met us there after work. We all slept over for the night.


Thursday: Rick and Papa went back up to the lake to do a couple things, and Nana watched Luke. When the guys returned, they all ate dinner together. Rick brought some home for me - Nana's stir-fry yummmm.


Friday: I actually got out of work on time for once on a Friday! Came home, and Rick let me take a nap. 2 hours! yay! I got Luke ready for bed and then headed out to meet my former co-workers. I had a great time, but was pretty tired today :) Luke let us sleep in a bit today so that was nice


Saturday: Got up around 8 and played with Luke. Got a call from a friend who was going to be nearby at the mall. Luke and I decided to meet her and do a little shopping. We had fun and I got some secret santa gifts done! We went home for a bit and took a couple pics:




then we left to go meet Auntie Drea and Auntie Katie for lunch at FGI Fridays. Yumm! Luke was great all through our lunch. He was pretty tired from all the excitement and took a good nap on the way home. When we got home, we got the woodstove going and the 3 of us are going to relax tonight!

No comments: