Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

This week was busy because I had to work on Monday. We were all pretty tired by Wednesday night. Here is Luke cuddled into Dada.
Thursday:
Luke's first Thanksgiving! Dee and John got to the house at about 830 and we piled into the Pilot to head up to Aunty Jane's house. When we got there, Luke got to spend some time with his Great Grammy And we took a photo of the 4 generations: Aunty Dee put Luke in a mini rocking chair that he liked
And Luke and his cousin Taylor spent lots of time together. Taylor was born one month after Luke.


Here is great-grammy with 3 of her great-grandchildren: Sydney, Maddie and Luke


There were lots of other pics that the aunties took, so when I get more, I will post them, because there were lots of cute photo opportunities!!

Today, I worked again, mean boss opening the office! It was busy so that was good. When I got home, Luke and I played hard. Here he is in his exersaucer having fun!

No comments: