Monday, November 17, 2008

Biggest...Poop....EVER





Summary of my day:
Woke up and Luke was still sleeping, for another hour and a half! Yay! Drank some coffee, and relaxed. When he got up, Rick and I played with him for a bit. At about 10, I decided to get ready to go shopping. Got the little guy dressed up in his Golf outfit (special for Grandpa - even though we didn't see him today) and went to Target. Luke slept on the way there and in the store. Saw one of my employees who works there too, chatted with her for a bit. Luke woke up and flirted (as usual). Got him a new hat for Christmas, and wow, he looks so cute. Ran into Bed Bath and Beyond to get some money back on a previous purchase, yay money!



Came home and ate lunch, then Luke took a nice long nap. I did some stuff online and some laundry, fun things. When Luke woke up, we went to the grocery store. Gave Luke an apple juice bottle in the grocery store to move the poop situation along. When we got home, I unloaded the groceries and Luke watched. I went to put on some windpants, and then back to where Luke was. This is when I noticed something on my sweatpants. Oh fun! Cat puke! Quickly got those off and new ones on. Came back to see where the puke came from?! It was more like, came back to see where the puke WASN'T. It was all over the dining room (hard wood floors), the bathroom floor (tile), the bathroom shower mat rug thingy, the hall way (tile), and the office (carpet). oh fun! So I cleaned that up, while Luke ate his feet. When I was done, we sat down to check our email and I felt some pooping action! Yay! looked in and - there is poo! yay again! By the time I got upstairs the poo had multiplied and migrated up to his neck and armpits! oh its getting better and better!! Got him cleaned as best I could with baby wipes and stripped the changing pad cover and his sheets. ugh. I did have one very happy baby at this point, however!

Got him in some sweats to eat dinner (oatmeal cereal) and then bath-time and our bedtime routine.

6 comments:

Skellyvision said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skellyvision said...

Sounds like you definitely got the short end of the straw, cat sick and lots of poop! ;)

Becca's blog said...

Now how is it going to be Thanksgiving if you aren't going to be there to tell that fabulous poop story! it's just not right!

Aunty Dee said...

Christmas, becca, Christmas.

Aunty Dee said...

Oh and NICE QUILT!

Robicslady said...

Lizzie is so Happy and Proud of Luke's Big Poop! "Go" Luke! HaHa