Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 week MD appointment and more!

On Monday we had to go to the doctor for Landon's 2 week visit. Rick got up very early to drive his mom to the airport and napped on the couch when he got home. Landon woke up at some point in the morning and I went to change his diaper... I got the dirty one off and cleaned him up... and the just as I was putting in the new one- he did a projectile poop. It hit me in the chest and went all over our bed. NICE! I called to Rick and he came up to get Landon and brought him downstairs. I took a shower!! Landon now weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces (Luke's birth weight!) and is just over 21 inches. When we got home it was really nice out so we played outside.

Luke loves his car!
Oh yah, the boys wore their matching outfits :)

Tuesday Luke went to school and I got some errands done
Wednesday- I got both kids ready in the AM as we were heading to my work for lunch! It was mt 1st time out with the 2 of them alone! Landon looked so cute!

I got everything ready to go and got Luke into the car. I came back inside to get Landon andhe had spit up all over his outfit! *sigh* so I got him out of his car seat and changed his outfit then got him back into his seat and ready to go. We made it to my work and had a nice visit. They got me a cake as it was my birthday!

luke wore his fireman halloween costume! He looked so cute and he was a good boy!

Thursday-Luke has school and he wore his flightsuit. All the kids were dressed up :) Rick, Landon and I went out to breakfast-yum!

When I picked up Luke (they gave him to me today :) - without any interrogation!) he was playing with the kitchen set (big surprise!) He showed me a few toys, then grabbed his lunchbox and ran to the door to leave haha.










No comments: