Friday, October 16, 2009

1 week check-up

Landon went today for his 1 week check up. He now weighs 7# 10 oz (just over his birth weight and up 10 oz since we left the hospital!) and he is 21 inches long (1 inch more) ... Someone messed up measuring his head because it was smaller today than it was at birth. We will see how big it is when we go back in a week.

I don't think I ever posted Luke's 15 month stats from last month when he went. He is just over 31 inches long and weighs 25 pounds.

Today Landon is 1 week old and tomorrow Luke turns 16 months old!

On a yucky note - when we left the MDs office, Rick had to run into Home Depot to fax and take care of some paperwork. I was driving around in the parking lot because Luke was being fussy and seemed a little better when the car was moving. Then, I heard him throwing up in the back. Great. So I parked and jumped out, he was COVERED and more was coming out. Yuck! The poor thing was crying and didn't know what to do. I got him out of the car and cleaned him up a little bit and then called Rick to come out to help me. I am not supposed to be carrying him or lifting him, but I couldn't not pick him up out of his seat. Rick had the privledge of cleaning up the mess in the carseat while I cuddled Luke in the front. About 500 baby wipes later, we were ready to head for home. The MDs office didn't want to see Luke unless he spiked a temp or continued to throw up. He took 2 long naps when we got home and then asked to go to bed just before 6pm.

No comments: