Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st week home

Landon is adjusting well to life at home. He has been sleeping a lot during the day, however, and awake more at night. Overall, he is a good baby and is not too fussy. Here is Memere spending some time with Landon. :)
When Luke came home from school on Tuesday Landon was sleeping in his bouncy seat. Luke came right over to him and checked him out. Then he attempted to dump him out on the floor - gotta keep an eye on that one! :)

Luke has been very generous sharing toys (well they are actually Landon's toys - but Luke has been fetching them for Landon). Here is a pic of Luke giving Luke his monkey blanket.

Today, Luke and Landon got dressed up in their matching outfits! :) I LOVE outfits with ears on them and the boys didn't seem to mind :)

Happy Big Brother!

Happy Little Brother!!

Nana came over for a visit and Memere went for a quick run to the grocery store for us. Here is Nana holding Landon while Luke took a nap.

When Luke woke up he checked out his brother to make sure everything was still OK.

Things have been good - I am recovering faster than I did from my c-section with Luke. But, with Luke, there was no other kids to take care of, so that is making it obviously harder. I am anxious to feel better so I can lift and snuggle with Luke again. I am also restricted to do the stairs 1x a day, so I am stuck on the ground floor all day. But a couple more weeks and I will be good as new!







1 comment:

Katie Ann said...

imm glad you are recovering well and landon is so adorable!!