Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend

Friday:
Rick brought Luke down to my work and he got to visit with the girls. They hadn't seen him in a couple of months because Rick has not been too busy at work and hasn't needed to drop him with me. Everyone was happy to see him!
I brought Luke to a wake for a former patient who I treated when I was pregnant. I introduced us to the family and they knew who I was and they knew Luke's age. They were happy that I had brought Luke with me and I was really glad I went. I wasn't expecting the family to know who I was....

When we got home we played for a bit and worked up an appetite for dinner.On Saturday morning, we got up and got ready to go get Nana. We were at their house by 10:30 and on our way to go to Babies R us! We picked up a bunch of stuff on sale and got Luke some really cute boots to go with his hat :) (thanks Nana!)


Nana, Luke and I went to eat after BRU and had a nice lunch together. Luke drew lots of attention (as usual) and was a good boy. After lunch, we went to a couple more stores and then headed back to Nana and Papa's. Luke showed them how he is doing with crawling

and then we all headed into the dining room to have some coffee and cookies. Luke had his first taste of finger food and at first sort of liked it


but then seemed to really not like it haha

he was excited to be eating by himself however, and it was fun to see.

When we got home he had green beans (mixed with butternut squash) for the first time. He liked them! I am hoping this helps reduce the orange tint that he has developed too :)

No comments: