Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sick mama


Well, I am sick for the first time in a LONG time. I managed to get up an get into work for a bit today. Luckily with the snow and it being my short day, I was out before 11. The rest of the day entailed snoozing on the couch. It's hard not to snuggle with Luke, but I don't want to get him sick. So far, he seems to still feel fine.
Despite feeling sick, life goes on. Luke crawled tonight a little. He made it about 2 squares on the carpet in the living room. Its hard to get excited feeling so crappy, but it really was pretty neat to see him figure it out. He did have a little help from his Winnie the Pooh crawling buddy. He is teaching him the ropes :) Rick missed it and Luke was not cooperating when he got back, but I bet he will see it soon enough!

1 comment:

Skellyvision said...

What a clever boy! Hope you feel better soon.