Saturday, October 18, 2008

This week

On Tuesday, Rick and Luke had their typical day, which ended at Nana and Papa's with a great dinner!
Wednesday, the boys came down to my work and visited for a bit with the girls. Luke was looking very handsome in his preppy outfit. We left the clinic at about 1 and headed for home. It was a beautiful day and Luke and I went for a long walk for about an hour and a half. When we got home, we played for a bit
And I discovered Luke is very protective over "his" milk. He was eyeing it so I handed it to him. He got those little hands wrapped around it and would not let go.
Before bed, we had some practice with the spoon, which he seemed to "get" right away. So, seems like he is ready for some rice cereal!
Thursday while I was at work, Rick and Luke hung out and got a few things done. Rick had gotten Luke ready for bed so that I could feed him when I got home. When I arrived I found Luke asleep like this:
On Friday, Rick and Luke went to Nana and Papa's in the morning. They all had lunch together and then Rick left for work. I headed over there when I got out of work in the early afternoon and visited with Nana for a bit. Then Luke and I headed home and at a good helping of rice cereal, had a bath and got ready for bed. Rick took care of Luke during the night so I got 8 hours of sleep! YEAH!


This morning we got up and played hard for about an hour and now Luke is napping in his crib. We have a few errands to run today, but it should be a relaxing weekend!

No comments: