Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday night lights

On Wednesday, I went to Nana and Papa's when I got out of work at 1 as Rick had dropped the little guy off there so he could head to work. Luke and I took a little nap in the recliner and then went for a walk with papa. It was beautiful out! Then we had a great dinner of pizza and salad, which Rick got there just in time for! After dinner I headed back to N Andover for dinner/drinks with the girls from work! I enjoyed my first margarita in well over a year! yumm! I headed back to Nana and Papa's and the 3 of us stayed the night there. Thursday was a long day at work for me, Luke and Rick hung out with the neighbors (see previous post :) )
Luke really enjoys looking in the mirror. Vain little guy :)

On Friday, I had a conference all day, so Rick and Luke hung out and had some fun. I ended up getting stuck in really bad traffic coming home (LEAF PEEPERS!!), so Luke got to hang out with Maggie, Todd and the girls across the street for a bit after Rick left for work. He had a great time with them, as usual!!


Friday night, we brought Luke to his first live football game! It was Central Catholic's homecoming weekend. He really, really liked to watch the game, and was very intent on it. We got him this TShirt ... too cute!He was awake WAY past his bedtime, and as soon as he got in the car, he passed right out!

Today we are going walking with Aunty Dee on the trails near her house, then doing a corn maze with the gang!

No comments: