Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks Manda!!


Thanks to Manda (computer-genius extraordinaire!) for pimping out our blog page!! We love it and hope that all our readers do too :)
Luke came down to my work today with Rick, so Rick could get to his appointment a bit earlier. Luke and I did some paperwork and then did our offices payroll. Luke was less than impressed with the amount of paperwork required :) He did, however, enjoy hanging out with the girls at the office.
His sleep schedule has been less than ideal the past week, but I am hoping he is just in a growth spurt. He has been waking up at midnight to eat and then at some point again between 3:30 and 5. The 3:30's are not fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Luke is practicing for his first UFC fight.....keep up the tummy time so his ju-jit-su skills improve! hehe :)

Skellyvision said...

I love the new look blog and Luke is super cute!

Erica xx