Thursday, September 11, 2008

cousins



I had to post another pic of Luke and Ava together because they are so cute :)
Work is going well for me, and while I am gone Rick and Luke are doing great together. We all seem to be into a great routine and so far, so good! I look forward to the weekends a lot more than I used to, when I get to spend more time with him :)
We went out yesterday afternoon when i got home from work and did some errands. We went to Walmart to pick up a few things then headed over to the mall. We cruised around the mall for a bit and did some window shopping :) Then we went for a walk around the neighborhood bedfore bed. Luke loves being outside!
Tuesday after work, I spaced out and forgot to get on 93 north coming home :( I stayed on 495 South and ended up in Lowell... oops! I won't do that again!

No comments: