Monday, November 16, 2009

new pics

Luke loves anything that has to do with electronics (? just like Dad? haha). He likes to play on the computer on fisherprice.com where there are infant and toddler games that are fun. Here he is on Mama's laptopHe has also been LOVING his Mega Blocks recently. He has been building towers on his wagon
He doesn't really understand the different sizes and his towers are a little unsteady but he does a great job!

Here is my new favorite picture EVER!


Papa and Luke are best buddies :)
Here are the boys with Papa and I on Sunday morning (that's why Papa is dressed up... he just came from church)


So cute together!!

Brothers!!

They are so cute!

Not sure why these photos rotated when I uploaded them... but I finally caught some of Landon's smiles on camera! Of course usually I miss the entire smile but I caught the end. He is smiling a lot now!




We have been enjoying the fall weather and have gone to the park a few times, which Luke loves! We have been going to playgroup on Friday mornings and Luke has been going to school on Tuesday and Thursday. Those days are Landon and my day to do errands.









No comments: