Monday, June 22, 2009

12 month appointment

Luke had his 12 month check up today. He is now 22.5# (40th %ile) and 30.5 inches long (60th %ile). He is continuing to grow but lean out. He had to get 2 of his 3 shots today and will get the last 12 month shot in 4 weeks when I go back to the doctor for my 28 week check up. He also got blood drawn today to test for lead and anemia. He was not happy about any of these needles, although the finger prick didnt bother him until she was squeezing his hand to get the blood out.

I also went to the doctor for my 24 week check up and everything looks good. I am measuring a couple weeks ahead but I guess this is pretty standard for a 2nd baby.

After all of the boring appointments, we had to go grocery shopping, so overall a pretty dull day for Luke. He was happy to get home and into his play room with all his toys.

No comments: